Cardiac Hypothermic Preservation
Global Transplant Solutions-Canada, a Division of Global Transplant Solutions Inc., is proud to supply Servator C® Cardiac Preservation Solution to the Canadian Lung Preservation and Transplant Community.
- Identical to the Genzyme/Sanofi/IGL Celsior® Solution
- Effective for the flushing and cold storage of cardiac allografts before heart transplantation
- Ready to use, no additives or filtering needed
- 24 Month Shelf Life
- Manufactured at our GMP/ISO/Health Canada Certified sterile manufacturing facility
- Available in cases of 10 1-liter bags, or individual bags if preferred
- Dedicated Canadian supply from our Toronto Distribution Center
- FREE two-day shipping, with next day also available, and same day to some locations
Servator C® Cardiac Preservation Solution is an identical formulation to Genzyme/Sanofi/IGL’s Celsior® cold storage solution. Servator C® Cardiac Preservation Solution has been shown to be a safe and effective flush and cold storage solution for donated cardiac allografts for transplant.
Servator C® Cardiac Preservation Solution is produced at our modern, automated cGMP and ISO certified sterile manufacturing plant to insure every product meets the highest quality standards set by the European Union Health Ministry and Health Canada’s Interim Policy Directive for Organ Perfusion Solutions. The modern production processes and highest-grade ingredients used in manufacturing Servator C® provide extended shelf life, and the most batch-to-batch product consistency.
Servator C Availability
Box containing 10 bags of 1000 ml
Global Transplant Solutions' products meet all the QUALITY STANDARDS set by the US FDA, the European Union Health Ministry, and Health Canada.